Thursday, December 04, 2014

Turbulence

You've probably noticed a pattern here. Hate. Anger. Rage. Expulsion of various other emotions. Including sorrow and loss.
I may be breaking a pattern here.
I'm a little lost. A little scared. Life is turbulent. And im lost at sea. Wave after wave of overwhelming thoughts crash upon me. Forcing me to drown in the feelings and emotions and aftermath of thoughts that form my mind.
And In my mind in trying to find my self and a life line. From within the turbulence I'm trying to find that right path that will help me overcome this maelstrom.

I'm like everyone else. Who doesn't like smooth sailing. To see the sunrise over a calm ocean while you sit on the deck and sip coffee. Or watch the orange suns glow light up the sky resembling a broken yolk with the calm slap slap of water on your watertight vessel? But it's important to find what will get you from the choppy waters to the calm ocean's. The right maps. The correct decisions..

You need to find yourself. In the turbulence of the mind you have to find what you want. What will give you peace. What feels is the right decision. For I believe the mind know what it wants. Destiny. Will. Doesn't matter. The mind knows. Will you ever be able to ask the right questions to get the right answer is what will separate us from drowning in the waters, or rising above.
What is the right question? That's the real question now. Isn't it?
I don't have the answer. Just the questions.

No comments: