Thursday, November 13, 2008

my evil brain

its beautiful if you can understand how the body works.
its even more fascinating to see the brain in action.
especially when it wants release.
it can go to great lengths to bring up Gigs of videos and audios and stills in your brain to help block certain rather painful thoughts.
Im going through a rough patch here myself and ive been noticing that my brain isint workin with me....in fact i feel its working against me.
im tired of life.very tired.the fact that there is so much to do and see and feel just doesnt interest me any more...it doesnt.
its not that i wanna run from life, no thats not it..some how i dont see how many more decades of getting up in the morning and working out just another day, just to end it and wake up the following morning.
anyway back to my brain, any normal brain wud now coax the body with some adrenalin and some nice memories intermingled with a dash of hope and a sprinkings of dreams right about now.

but no! not my brain!! ....Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious up there has different ideas..it keeps me where i am , no blocking of the thoughts nothing.
now dont get me wrong its not what I want for myself...in fact i wud love to get outta this blue funk but what-to-do what-to-do...eh whaddajerk

of all the damn brains in the world i had to get the most sarcastic one

No comments: