Wednesday, February 21, 2007

comfortably DEAD

thats me in the corner.
thats me in the spot light
losing my religon.
- R.E.M.

its been hurting and im sad.
something has changed.i have secrets.my own.i cant tell these to anyone.my friends and confidants. my relation ships have changed or have i?
i feel sick.there is so much i want to say , i'm confused.it makes me sick to my stomach.this is like puking but i cant find i place to puke.its a bad example but i need a friend.
i miss getting things off my chest.. it hurts so much that i jus wanted to curl up and die.
it sounds good.
almost comfortable thought.
life is cruel.
life is a pain.
it would bliss to be free of this burden of life and burn in hell....
the warm fires.
last night i cried i was so lonely and slept and dreamt , i was happy!
i had a life in this dream and i smiled and i was happy.
like i said life is cruel for i woke to the harsh reality!
shed a tear for me cause self pity is pathetic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm..ok..i have read comfortably dead 5 times..i agree with whats written but at the same time i would say its a very scary thing to be preoccupied with..its true but then its not the only thing thats true..i still dont know how to explain it..maybe its too stark in terms of impact(i mean the experience)but im sure theres gotta be something/someone better who can heal all of that no matter how impossible that may seem..well see!im still thinkin about this blog! keep watchin this space